How to Use 4G SIM in 3G Phone? Simple Jio Trick!
With the bundle of offers provided by various Telecom operators on 4G SIM, which are lucrative enough to make buyers get tempted to buy a new smartphone that support the network. But does it really necessary, when most of us have a brand new device or one that works pretty well and immediate change is not required? We are making an attempt to resolve this problem. What if we can use the 4G SIM in 3G Phone? Great right! We have come up with a simple trick that can possibly let you use JIO SIM in a 3G smart phone. This is our endevour to help you save those bucks that you are planning to spend on a new mobile, especially for the purpose of availing those free voice calling and data offers. Read through to find more information.
Steps To Use 4G SIM In 3G Phone
- You need to download 2G/3G/4G Switcher App & Interface App.
- Then Open App and choose the network settings.
- After that Select Network Mode to 4G LTE.
- Simply Click on Apply and you are done
- Now you can Switch off your or restart your device.
- After successful switching, you can enjoy the JIO Welcome Offer (Free Call & Data)
Also Read: Jio Preview Offer Detail, Free Call & Data
How To Get JIO Welcome Offer